- Driver role
- Availability: Mondays between 9am-2pm
- Location: Elizabeth Mission
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and reliable individual to volunteer as a Driver for the Elizabeth Mission. You will responsible for various collection and delivery duties supporting the numerous programs at the Elizabeth Mission.
- Be available Mondays between 9am-2pm
- Not have any lifting restrictions
- Hold a current drivers license
- Be comfortable with driving a manual delivery van
- Demonstrate compassion, empathy and willingness to help people
To view the role description please click here.
The Elizabeth Mission
The Elizabeth Mission is a welcoming place which offers a range of services to support people living in the northern suburbs. The Mission can assist with housing advice, mental health support, financial counselling and emergency relief.
To apply please complete the following questions and attach your current resume if possible.
For more information about this role or if you have any questions, please contact the Elizabeth Mission on 8209 5400.